kt swizz

kt swizz

Sunday, February 2, 2014

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HUMAN? does it mean we have to watch the superbowl? does it

mean we have to travel to Mexico and build houses? Or does it mean just being nice to someone you

see in the hall? It could even mean just going through the motions everyday? It could mean anything

but I'll let you know what it means to me...

Being human to me is a great thing. I believe that being human means to connect. Making people

smile. Knowing you made an impact on someone even if it was only one person. Improving

someones quality of life. Being able to say you saved someone.

I've tried really hard to love everyone. Making someone's life different makes me happy. Thats the

little light I have amidst all the darkness in my life. Making people happy is what I do to be human

and to be a better human. Everyone deserves a little light in there life. Even though my life isn't full

of happiness i enjoy bringing it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment