kt swizz

kt swizz

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Live to care, care to Live

Do you see this list. It's one we all have. It's probably the biggest lie we tell ourselves. Why? We don't want to hurt anyone. Especially the ones we love. Saying I don't care is the easiest escape from everything. It's a lie. You do care. People that have screwed you over. YOU CARE. People you loved or still love. YOU CARE. People that broke your heart. YOU CARE. The longer you act like you don't care then what is life. What is living. Living means caring. Caring means loving. Loving means your alive. We are here to do big things. It all starts with caring.
You care.
You are cared for.
You are loved.
You have purpose.
You matter. 
All you need is a little TLC. Give that and you will receive it.

2 comments:

  1. I DON'T CARE "It's probably the biggest lie we tell ourselves. Why? We don't want to hurt anyone."
    I love this, I tend to say I don't care a lot, but I really do care about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this."Why? We don't want to hurt anyone."

    ReplyDelete