kt swizz

kt swizz

Sunday, February 2, 2014

My soul has been feeling torn lately. I feel as if I have been ripped to shreds by the people I most care about. I feel that I'm alone in this life and whos to say we aren't all alone. I just feel like getting so hurt by the people you love sucks. I wanna stop hurting. I almost want to stop feeling and caring so much. My  heart has been stretched and pulled and ripped.Sometimes I don't know how it comes back together so easily. My heart seems to forgive so easily that I just continue to get hurt and I don't truly know what it feels like to be happy? Happiness is a longshot for me. Maybe one day I will actually find it.

2 comments:

  1. Super honest and self-reflective.... Your writing is tragically beautiful... love it :D keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel this way. I have felt this way so many times, but I have always been unable to express how I feel. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete