kt swizz

kt swizz

Sunday, February 23, 2014

ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp

WHY DO GIRLS SAY ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME?
WHY DO GUYS SAY GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME?
WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AREN'T WE?

I don't know. how should I know? at least that's what my parents or any adults would say.

Why is being different so good..but so wrong?

Why does being accepted matter?

Some people are accepted because they are different.
Some people are rejected because they are different.

why
why
why

my mind is all over the place I just wanna know if being different is bad or good?

Do we strive to be different? or remain the same? or is it all just a game?

We should be different. We were made different.

We all have different fingerprints yet why do we want someone elses?

If you can't stand up stand up stand out -Mike Schlappi





















Look out into the world. What do you see? I

don't know maybe ENDLESS POSSIBILITY? Let's

celebrate our differences and not look back

on mistakes. We need to realize that being

different is okay.

I

think

its

okay

to

be

different

don't

you?


2 comments:

  1. I loved this. I couldn't decide if being different is good or bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out myself.

    I want to say it's good, but it sucks sometimes.

    I think it's good when you're 20, it sucks when you're 16, and it's great when you're almost 40. Oh, and it's the worst thing ever when you're 12.

    ReplyDelete