kt swizz

kt swizz

Sunday, May 18, 2014

#realtalk or #reallife

If you really knew me you'd know when the pen names were revealed I was a little nervous but not a whole lot. I don't like to keep secrets. of course I have my fair share of secrets however. It never occurred to me that a class could change my life but it did. I never thought you could be creative and be successful. Nelson taught me that it was possible. Here is a little bit about me, the real me.






You'd know I am terrified for the future and who will still be in it.

You'd know I'm not a very good writer.

You'd know I don't look at the examples Nelson puts up because I like what I write even if he doesn't.

You'd know I'm not very close with my family.

You'd know what happened in third grade changed my life.

You'd know that I hate cleaning my room.

You'd know I have very strong beliefs and I'm very passionate about them.

You'd know I have had my heart broken more times than my fingers and toes.

You'd know that I have always tried to impress nelson with my writing.

You'd know that I have switched friends too many times.

You'd know that I am insecure around my friends.

You'd know that I enjoy sleeping because it consists of not socializing.

You'd know twitter is not acutally my life (lol)

You'd know I really enjoy photography but feel like its too stereotypical around here.

You'd know I used to love to draw.

You'd know I am a video game nerd like no ones business.

You'd know I have never felt accepted at lone peak.

You'd know that I hate wearing skirts.

You'd know I used to be blonde and I will be again soon.

You'd know that I'm very sensitive to words you say about me.

You'd know that I buy summer clothes in the winter and winter clothes in summer.

You'd know that I am going to school to be a nurse.

You'd know that I would rather do something else other than nursing but scared to disappoint my parents with my dreams of doing something bigger in the world.

You'd know when I was a kid I had a dream. I had a dream that one day I would be an artist. I only thought an artist was someone with a pencil and paper. I have learned that it is so much more than that. You can apply creativity to anything that you do. Whatever dream you have you have to have passion. I believe that having passion is being creative and that is being an artist. Creating a masterpiece from your own mind. If you really knew what being an artist was you'd know,

Inspiring someone else is being an artist.

Loving someone is being an artist.

Caring for someone is being an artist.

Doing the impossible is being an artist.

Telling your mom thanks is being an artist.

Walking down the street is being an artist.

Falling down and getting back up is being an artist.






Your very being, your very soul is an artist. Your passion for love and life is so large and you have a life to live. You don't have to be an artist to be an ARTIST. just like albert einstien failing the 6th grade 3 times he was never the smartest but then he became an artist.


 Here's to the future hopefully the artist in you will never die.


6 comments:

  1. "Telling your mom thanks is being an artist."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lyke wat ur doin with ur blawg

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You'd know I don't look at the examples Nelson puts up because I like what I write even if he doesn't."
    "You'd know I used to be blonde and I will be again soon." You're going blonde again??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. #realtalk

    One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete