kt swizz

kt swizz

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I don't say what I mean I mean what I say

Relationships are a sticky situation. 
You will always care for the other person even if you break up or don't even "like/love" them anymore. It's complicated and sometimes you say things you don't mean about the other person. Sometimes you look for a way out of caring for someone but it's human nature we care regardless of the situation and regardless of the circumstances. You may not always like who they end up with especially if it was someone you were close to. You make mistakes and it leaves you alone with only god to forgive you. Please comfort my aching soul. I need a way out from this place where I care too much, for people who don't give a damn about me. I need to know I won't be alone much longer. Loneliness will eat you alive and consume you untill you become a monster who tries to destroy other people's happiness with your raging grief. All you can do is wait. Wait for someone to say hey maybe you're not so mad you're just okay. Okay enough to love okay enough to wife. Maybe there's someone I could be with for the rest of my life. So I stay here caring and waiting for the day. The day I say I do is when the pain and loneliness seem to go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment