kt swizz

kt swizz

Friday, August 1, 2014

The chase

First it was you. 
The chase was for me you had your eye on the prize and it caught me by suprise. 
I thought you were a little bit strange but my curiosity for you was infinite.
Still I continued to have my guard up. 
I wasn't sure if this would just be another game. 
Until I got that first phone call that's when it all changed. 
Your silly nicknames and humor only kept me wondering. 
Who is this guy? 
Is he just messing with me or is this real cause I was drawn to him like it was no big deal. 
I sat there wondering it was probably a joke and I thought I was right. 
Soon after the talking had ceased of course I thought nothing of it because I thought it was just a fling. 
Until I heard a ring ring. 
It was him just asking how my day was and I was just fine. 
He'd ask me to go kite flying but instead I declined. 
My feelings were numb and I thought all hope was lost. 
Until one day I got a few short messages that I would never toss. 
I hope you enjoy all this cheesiness cause it's what I couldn't get enough of.

Hey darlin, I know sweet talk doesn't work on you so I won't even try- but know this: you occupy my mind all day. Goodnight baby girl. Expect a nice long phone call tomorrow from yours truly XOXO

Beauty queen, you would be proud to know that i'm spending all my time studying real hard lately so I can become successful and marry you and build you a big house and take you on fancy vacations...I just have to pass this calculus test though! Goodnight shawty! Should we meet in my dreams as usual?

At this moment 13.7 million people are sleeping, 12.3 million are falling in love, and 14.1 million are still awake doing whatever. & the most sweetest girl ever ;) is reading this message goodnight Kate... And have a great day tomorrow luvr. :)

Wow! You are good with words. Is this like a tag team? Now I get to go? I could be so lucky to get to spend more time with you! You are beautiful, yes- that's obvious...but you have something real unique that draws people to you, i'm drawn to you. By now you've figured out that I can be kind of a flake, all the girls in SF coulda told you that. But I like you Katiegirl, it makes me happy to be by and talk to you. Let's make that happen more! You made my day

Haha goodnight text are overrated... And super cliche      so this is my good morning text beauty queen. :) I hope you wake up (even though you dont need that beauty sleep) energized for the day. You deserve something great to happen to you... I bet youll sing to the birds princess Kate. Goodmornig k-swizzle

Soon I got caught up in other things and all of a sudden the chase reversed.
 It was me wanting you but not you wanting me. 
To be honest I never thought it would get to that point. 
I didn't think you cared anymore but then we shared one last kiss. 
It was silly and to be honest I was actually pissed. 
But my heart raced more than ever with just one kiss.
I couldn't put my finger on it, what I was feeling. 
We talked in the car for hours and I saw a side to you I'd never thought you'd be revealing. 
That funny guy everyone loves was vulnerable when I thought it wasn't possible. 
That's when I knew he was the best option for me. 
It's to bad it couldn't work out for me.
It was his time to leave and serve his religion leaving me behind with some bread crumbs and pigeons. 
I didn't say bye against my own will I was stuck with so many questions. 
I kept on asking my self is this real? 
No goodbye, no chance to say how I feel. Now I have to wait 2 years to tell him that the love I have for him is real.

1 comment: