kt swizz

kt swizz

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Where is the Little Dipper

Looking at the stars has been one of my favorite things to do since I was little. 
But I've never been able to find the Little Dipper.
I've always enjoyed the twinkling lights, the late nights.
But I've never been able to find the Little Dipper. 
Looking in your eyes and seeing them glisten with a sparkle more rare than diamonds,
But I still have never seen the Little Dipper.
Everytime we kiss I feel like the stars collide, 
Except for the Little Dipper.
Does it even exist? 
Does he even exist? 
I can't find him. 
His twinkle is dull and he's hard to find. 
He might just be a figment of my own mind. 
But I've never been able to find the Little Dipper. 
He's just waiting for me to find him, even if he doesn't exist.

2 comments:

  1. This is seriously so good. Where the frick is the Little Dipper??!?! I love this metaphor. Well done.

    ReplyDelete