kt swizz

kt swizz

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sleep. Where alot more happens than just sleep.

me: I'm so tired, i could collapse into bed and sleep for a year..
  • me: gets in bed
  • me: how was earth created
  • me: who made microwaves
  • me: how does the internet even work
  • me: I'm hungry
  • me: feels bad about something i did 4 years ago
  • me: remembers 73 unfinished tasks
  • me: too tired to sleep
  •  
    Why do we ask ourselves these stupid questions?
     
    Sleeping is where I think and over think the most.
     
    I ask myself what I could do better what I need to fix.
     
    I yearn for a deeper connection and understanding people.
     
    I think about all of this while sleeping.
     
    Think I'm wasting my life away by sleeping?
     
    Think again.
     
    I learn more by sleeping then I do anything else.
     
    about myself and about the things around me.
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment