kt swizz

kt swizz

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Can the sun reach the dark side of the moon? 
Can the light penetrate the darkness? 
Guide me to the light. 
I'm on the dark side, 
I hide. 
Waiting. 
Waiting for something bright.
Something so light. 
Help me know what warm feels like. 
You sure you want to come in? 
It's dark in here. 
There's no need to fear. 
The light will help your fears. 
One touch. 
Warmth. 
Happiness.
Love. 
Overwhelmed with feelings of joy. 
Don't leave. 
It's cold here. 
Warm my heart.
Warm my soul. 
Don't tear me apart. 
The sun is meant to shine. 
Come sit in the dark and let it out.
One kiss one touch. 
Show me how to feel.
Give me something to care about. 
Give me light and their will be happiness... No doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Really good mood to this.

    If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt cold while reading this post.. That feeling doesn't come very often. I liked this a lot.

    ReplyDelete